Usually I buy product only after seeing the review. But I was going for a vacation and wanted a compact which can be long wearing cause I may not be able to touch up. I just wanted it to control shine in my face for the photos. So this product came into my life.
Revlon Colorstay Pressed powder – Medium
Price: $30 (SGD) Indian conversion should be somewhere between Rs.1400-1500/-
Quantity: 8.4 gms
- Controls shine when applied
- Lasts for about 4 to 6 hours indoors
- Excellent and hygienic package by separating the sponge
- Formulated without paraben
- Shine is not controlled as soon as you start to sweat, and I sweat very little
- Not suitable for oily skin(Mine is not oily but it gets shiny even in my skin)
- Doesn’t look natural if over applied. Doesn’t do the job if applied sparingly
- Over priced for the quality in my opinion
Other Tips for this product:
- You will have to wash the sponge every now and then cause it becomes tacky over usage
- If applied with brush the look tends to be better.
- 16 hours is too much of a claim for that one factor I am very disappointed. (I will even look past the over pricing)
- This doesn’t appear cakey but its very obvious
About me repurchasing?: No. This is a decent average performing powder compact but not the best.