I wanted a powder that controls shine and kept my face mattified with and without makeup. I was planning on picking Maybelline, Loreal or Revlon but the SA at Sasa said this powder is better than those brands. So I wanted to try this product before seeing the reviews in Internet(BIG MISTAKE). This product is only available in sasa, guess its their brand product.
Price: $24.90 SGD in SASA
Quantity: 8 g/ 0.27 oz
- Very fine powder, translucent finish
- Makes skin matte when applied
- Has SPF 27/PA++, hence very suitable for every day wear (by itself or on top of makeup) and suitable for outdoor
- Makes pores less visible (I don’t have much open pores, but I can see a small difference)
- Rich ingredients which can benefit skin’s health
- Doesn’t control shine after sometime
- Does not control oil or anything else a powder is supposed to do
- Heavy white caste in flash photos (More than when sunscreen with spf 40 or above is applied), may be because this is powder
Other Tips for this product:
- Except for the SPF and minimal setting I see no use in this powder cause the oil control and pore refine seems to false claim.
About me repurchasing?: Will not purchase. I think its expensive for its quality.