Etude house – Fresh cherry lip tint review
Etude house is highly raved brand by Korean beauty bloggers as far as I have noticed. And the shop I visited was had quite interesting product too. The tint are also said to be a dupe for Benifit’s lip tint and some even prefer this over Benitint which I don’t own. I just wanted to try a lip tint product for vacation cause to spend time having fun was more important than reapplying lip color at the same time you have look good in photos.
Cost: $18 (SGD)
Quantity: 9 g
- Color stays on for very long, no need for reapplication
- Does not transfer
- Can wear it sheer or apply multiple coats and intensify color
- Cannot wear on non exfoliated lips
- Its drying and you need to moisturize
- Removing is a pain, even with oil based remover sometimes it won’t be completely gone
Other Tips for this product:
- This product is a decent long wearing product but for the price if its not drying I would say its worth it
- If well exfoliated and soaked with a very potent oil based remover it can be removed.
About me repurchasing?: May be if I finish this and some other color catches my attention.