Today am reviewing the well marketed and cute looking Loreal Mythic oil shampoo and break it down to tell you if its worth the hype.
Price: Rs. 750
- Hydrating shampoo which improves hair texture as simple as that I don’t know what other plus is needed
- Very good smell, feels luxurious
- Lathers to correct amount. Not very foamy buy I think its a huge plus.
- Does’t do much for hair root and scalp
- I get dandruff when I don’t wash my hair regularly when I use this shampoo
- May not be the ideal one for oily hair
Other Tips for this product:
- Overall this is a very good shampoo for normal to dry hair. My scalp seems to dislike this shampoo a little but my hair loves this.
- So I use oil before shampooing or use a different shampoo that does good for scalp and hair-fall etc., which solves the problem for me.
- Sometimes I skip conditioner and there is no problem while I use this shampoo
- Shampoo works best with the respective hair mask.
About me repurchasing?: Yes will do. Am satisfied with the results and it has become my favorite.