The below nail art was attempted by me for my office “Retro style” party.
I looked in the net for inspiration but din’t find much. So this is my imagination. Let me know what you think.
1. Paint your nail in Gold or a shimmery base color (color used – Maybelline color show – Bold gold
2. Cut cello tape as small semi circles strips
3. Paste it in your palm first to weaken the stickiness of the tape
4. Apply a bright or dark color on top.
5. Let it dry for few seconds (make sure that the liquid consistency changes but its not dry completely) and remove the tape
The same way you can also use French manicure colors and create reverse French manicure
Enjoy painting you nails and share your comments…