Loreal Mythic oil nourishing masque for all types of hair
Today am reviewing hair mask which was recommended to me along with the Kerastase shampoo(Click to see review) by a hair stylist in Naturals parlor Chennai. That was the first time I used a hair mask instead of conditioner. And I was quite impressed for the money I spent on this conditioner.
Price: Rs . 800/-
Quantity: 200 ml
- Makes hair noticeably better in terms of texture
- Hair feels soft and hydrated
- Lesser tangle and fizz
- Product lasted for more than 3 months with regular use
- Caused minimal dandruff
- Not suitable for people with thin hair as it will make hair look thinner
- Price point may be a minus
Other Tips for this product:
- Overall this is a good hair mask for dry hair
- Convenient for people who cannot do a deep moisturization with hot olive oil or egg.
- Delivers better results when applied in towel dried hair than using on wet hair
About me repurchasing?: Sure will do. This is always worth having. But I may reduce the frequency like twice a month instead of using it every single shampooing simply because my hair has improved now that I care better.