Kerastase Bain Stimuliste Shampoo(Targeting thinning hair) Review
Today am reviewing a shampoo which was recommended to me along with the Loreal mythic oil hair mask by a hair stylist in Naturals parlor Chennai. That was the first time I spent that much of money for a shampoo. I had my wedding nearing, and wanted my hair to be the best it could for all the styling. So the below was what I think about this shampoo.
Price: Rs. 1400
Quantity: 250 ml
- Makes roots of hair noticeably better
- I get very minimal dandruff generally if i miss washing hair for more than 3 days. While using this shampoo that doesn’t happen
- Lathers to correct amount, not too much
- Bottle lasts for more than 3 months with regular hair wash itself
- Does’t do much for hair so you definitely need to use a good conditioner or hair mask
- Price point is definitely a minus to me even though it lasts long
- Only available in selected parlous and outlets
Other Tips for this product:
- Overall this is a good shampoo for the scalp.
- Sometimes when I skipped the hair mask, the hair was extremely fizzy more than using any other shampoo I have used so far. But a little bit of serum will always solve that problem.
About me repurchasing?: Not the same one probably. But will do good research on other shampoos and get something that helps both my scalp and hair. Am sure kerastase line have a better and right one for me however am satisfied with the results this shampoo gave at that period.