Today am reviewing the Maybelline Coral crush shade blush.
Price: Rs. 250
- Looks very natural
- Doesn’t look muddy or ashy.
- Very Convenient package
- Very Affordable
- May not be suitable if you want very good color pay off
- Color fades after few hours
- May look chalky if over applied
Other Tips for this product:
- Good product for the cost. I did not expect more performance when I swatched it in the store. So lives up-to expectation.
- This product can be applied with brush, but I tried applying it directly form the pan to my cheek and just smudged it. It looked better than when using a brush, cause brush seems to blend off to the extent it goes undetectable.
- The last pic shows slightly blended blush, you can blend it more and make it appear like a hint of color too.
About me repurchasing?: May-be a different shade. I did like this blush as it was not bad quality for price, matte blush which looks natural and for the price why not. But if your are really into blush and want a full on cheek this may not be the one.