Today am reviewing the famous Revlon ColorBurst lip butter in the shade Sugar plum which is a sheer plum shade that has slight violet and good plum-pinkish undertone to it. Its a very nice product that is priced slightly on higher side.
Price: Rs. 650
Quantity: 2.5 g
- Very buttery and moisturizing
- The color payoff is good (not opaque but very nice)
- Color stays for about 3 hours while not eating or drinking anything in-between
- Good and wide color selection range
- Suitable for everyday office wear
- The cost is high for a tinted lip product
- Color changes a little when it adapts/absorbs into the lips(Not actually a big minus) but worth mentioning, I like the slight change because I like how it make it look more natural
Other Tips for this product: Its a very decent lip product that I am loving at the moment. This particular color will suit almost all skin tone. I have a friend who has dark complexion who tried it and am wheat-ish skin toned it looked too good on both of us. And specially it photographs well. Somehow makes look lip so much better in photos without appearing as if you have solid lip-color on.
About me repurchasing?: Yes will surely do but may try out a different shade.