NYX jumbo eye pencil has been marketed for being used as base, eye crayon etc., So I just wanted to try and know if its worth the hype.
Price: 12 SGD (Singapore buy)
Quantity: 5 g
- Easy to use, no brush required
- Can be used as a eye-shadow base
- Smudging is easy
- Good amount of product for the price paid and good for daily use
- Should be topped with a eye-shadow or powder to set it for it to last
- Creases like crazy if not set and settles in the lines of top lid
- Not at all suitable for lower lash line, do not even try
Other Tips for this product:
- This product is good if used as a base and topped with a matte eye shadow, suitable for everyday use
- Its comparable to the Elle 18 eye shadow pencils but little better quality except elle 18 cannot be suitable as base
There are plenty of other option to be tried instead of this for overall lid color, I would say this is a miss in NYX line(In my opinion) though many rave about it. I will try to complete this eye shadow without wasting.