Revlon just bitten kissable balm is a very decent lip balm with correct amount of stain that is suitable for everyday and also if you properly built it up and perfect the edges of lip it would be great for special occasions too. But its not very hydrating so its best if we use a good lip conditioner in the night and exfoliate once in a while keep the lips in good shape.
Price: Rs. 800
Quantity: 2.7 g
- Lip color get adapts beautifully in few mins and does’t feel heavy or sticky
- Color and hydration is build-able by applying more layers but stays lightweight
- Long wearing (For more than 5 hours for one application)
- Staining looks very decent
- Package is very convenient
- Lasts longer as each application takes lesser product compared to a normal lip butter product
- Should be reapplied to maintain hydration
- If not reapplied the stain that remains can be drying at times
- May not be suitable for dry lips
- Slightly bulky to carry around but its not a big minus, just also wanted to cover practicality
Revlon Just Bitten balm stain honey douce 001 Swatch
Other Tips for this product:
- If you want just the stain you can blot it multiple times in tissue and color will last all day.
- It can be topped with other color less lip balms also
About me repurchasing?: Yes will do a different shade preferably a brighter one next time since the formula is same, I am sure the all colors will perform equally well.
If the price is not a problem do try this out as an experiment you will not regret the purchase.