MAC Technakohl eye-liner Kajal Review
This eyepencil is Matte finish eye liner kohl pencil that I love using in waterline than the upper lash line. This pencil doesn’t work best in top lash as eyeliner but it is great for waterline only drawback is its not glossy finish which flatters Indian eyes.
Price: Around 30$ (Singapore Buy), In India its something around Rs. 1200/-
How long I used this before this review: 6 months regular use(not daily use), and its almost over
- Waterproof and smudge-proof to the right extent (doesn’t irritate eyes if you rub and not sticky unlike few other long wearing waterline eyeliners)
- Suitable for tight-lining
- One swipe fills color, 2-3 gives a good opacity.
- Perfect for day to day use
- Removing it is easy though its long wearing, comes off easily even with both oil and pure Vaseline apart from makeup remover
- Not suitable to do winged liner
Other Tips for this product: To check how much product is over do not fully roll up the kajal, it may not go back inside. However if you are in similar situation push it gently inside. Sometimes if you are in hot climate it may become out of shape if you press in that situation you can put the pencil in freezer for 2-5 mins and try to push it in.
About me repurchasing?: I will repurchase this not consistently but since even the good drugstore pencils have raised the prices I will not regret to go back to this.
Take care beauties